Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturdays

Today was suppose to be a day of traveling all over the place for me.  We were suppose to go to my cousins house this morning in the big city, but we canceled because we didn't want to be stuck in the house with two crazy three year olds, because we thought it would be raining.  Then, we were going to run back here to have dinner with my mom and family for her mother's day.  Well, that got canceled too.  So, instead, Miss Gracie and I stayed at home cleaning all morning, then we had slushies at Sonic for lunch, then naptime.  Oh, how I love nap time, especially since I had a headache.  Then we got ready, and took Daddy to get some new shoes for our vacation coming up.  Then we decided to have dinner with Mema and Papa, to plan our vacation.  Tomorrow is church, and yard work, if it doesn't rain.  I can't wait for my vacation, I need a break from every day life for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails