Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? Yes, I want to skydive.  I probably never will know that I have Gracie, but I have always wanted to, but I betcha I never will.


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?  Yesterday it would have been shoes, today probably given to my in-laws to make their way to Minnesota.


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? Probably the swings, because I could do a flip our of them.


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? I love sausage, and I really love biscuits, and I really, really love biscuits, sausages AND Gravy!


5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?  Used to be a neat freak, but hear lately, I am going down hill, and letting everything slide.  Yes, I am tired of the mess, and maybe after the garage sale it will be gone!  Who knows, but I am slowly becoming a hoarder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails