Friday, May 7, 2010

5 Question Friday

th_w6r0jk
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?  Honestly, I do not have one.  I have a ton of great memories though.  My sister was older than my brother and I by a few years, 7 older than me and 11 older than Zack.  So, she was gone a lot, but I still remember laying in her bed before her wedding day, talking about all kinds of things.  That was so great, that she took time out to talk with me!  Zack and I grew up together basically, we were always riding four wheelers, playing outside, or swimming.  We were definitely water rats!  Spent our whole summer in the pool, unless he had ball games, then we got in the pool afterwards!


2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)  Oh my, there are so many.  And I mean, when I was a teenager, I did so many bad things!  I used to live in an apartment behind our house when I was 14, it was like 5 feet from our house, but it had it’s own entrance.  Yes, my parents were crazy for letting me live out there, but I thought it was cool.  I would sneak out the back window, but to sneak out, you had to jump down about 8 feet or so, climb a fence, get on top of outhouse, climb that roof and jump down another fence.  It was hell getting back in.  Well, I snuck out one night, and ripped my shirt and pants.  I went and did my thing, keeping it clean folks!  I snuck back in the house, and after struggling for about 1 hour to get back in, I get in the window and I was like “yes, I made it finally”  No one has to know, I open the door to the bathroom, and there is my dad waiting on me.  Yep, he had been there the whole time, and didn’t even help me climb back in the window.  He sat there and laughed at me.  I was so mad, and embarrassed.   Needless to say, I was grounded and had to move back in the house.  Well, the big house only had two bedrooms, so yep, you guessed it, I had to sleep on my brother’s floor for the next 6 months.   


3. Where do you like to go to relax?  Well, when I do relax it is usually sitting on the crocheting or making hair bows.  But I sure do love to treat myself to a pedicure.  But don’t you just hate it when you go get one, and they sit you next to the lady that won’t shut up or is on her cell phone all the time. 


4. What was the last thing you won?  I won two free tickets to Elmo Live, and yes we enjoyed it very much!


5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?  1 vs. 100, I love that show, and they replay it on the Game Show network.  I am good a trivia, especially at Music trivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails