Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?  Right now, any night would do!  But seriously, I would love to have another date night with the hubby, maybe an overnight trip to OKC to watch a Redhawks game or something.  I don't know, something FUN though!
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Actually, yes I can.

3. What is your favorite flower and why? Gerbera Daisy.  I have always liked them, I don't know why I started liking them, just always have thought they were pretty.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?  Oh man, to much advice to list on here that is for sure!  One thing is for sure though, I would definitely listen to my parents when they told me not to hang out with certain people.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Pay off debt, considering our house payment is going up $50.00 each month due to not enough in escrow, I would pay it off first.

Oh yeah, and just for the record, sugar free candy is not that bad at all!!  I needed something to satisfy my craving OK??  They just don't make that many choices of sugar free things.  I bought the Crystal Light Chewy Candy, yes that is what it is called, and it does taste like starburst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails