Monday, April 19, 2010

Headaches

Ok seriously, I  woke up with a terrible headache again this morning.  This is happening pretty often lately.  In fact, I got a headache so bad on Friday, I thought I was going to throw up all over my desk.  I don't know what is going on with me, but they need to be stopped and stopped now.  I don't know if it is my hormones or what, but they come on all of a sudden and are pretty extreme sometimes.  When they started back in July, I thought it was my contacts.  So, I changed them monthly like I was suppose too, and then 3 months later when I still had headaches, I finally called the eye doctor.  Well, it seems the great DOCTOR that I went to, had gotten my prescription wrong, and wanted to charge me for each visit of going back and forth of "testing the waters"  I DOUBT IT!!  Not happening with me, so I went back to the eye doctor I loved before moving to OKC.  And it doesn't hurt that he is kind of cute Smile emoticon  This one seemed to get the prescription right and they were too strong.  So, that has been 4 months now and I am still having headaches, so it can't be the contacts.  What is going on??
 
 
Gena

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails