Thursday, February 2, 2012

How do you know?

So, there are many things in life that we are pray for, pray about, etc…  So my question is, How do you know when God is talking to you and telling you what to do.  I mean, do you continuously think about it.  Do you have an urge?  Do you know deep in your heart that it is the right thing to do? 

I have prayed for and prayed about many things and things  always work out.  I am NOT questioning God and his will.  I am just questioning if I have ever been “talked” too? 

There is a story that Brian’s friend told him, about pulling over changing a tire for a young girl, and he said he felt God’s will come over him and he asked that girl if she had ever been saved.  She wasn’t and she got saved right then and there.  These two people had never met before in their lives, and probably would not have.  The girl was traveling across the states, she was from Oregon, and had never accepted Jesus as her personal savior.  He just so happened to see her with a flat tire along the road and pulled over.  How did he know God was talking to him that day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails