Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 things…

4 shows I like to watch:
1. Modern Family - probably the *funniest* show I can ever recall having seen.
2. Hoarders-because sometimes I secretly think I am one, and I need to see if other people are worse off than I am
3. Teen Mom-because I have this thing about young kids having kids and of course D.R.A.M.A. which is I also watch Celebrity Rehab
4. Brothers & Sisters-boy is it getting good!

4 things I am passionate about:
1. My wonderful husband :)
2. My child. Making sure she is safe & sound, and happy!!
3. Google Reader. Without this, I am totally lost and lose out on a lot of freebies!
4. Crocheting-It is my new found passion, I love it, it is so relaxing, Thanks Aunt Treebie for showing me how!

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Good Job!
2. Thank you Gracie!
3. I love you!
4. Seriously??
(Can you tell I'm a stay at home mom??)

4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. You can’t always be right, even when you are the parent.
2. Patience, they are definitely a necessity!
3. To let things go, don’t sweat the small stuff, enjoy & praise the big stuff!
4. How important it is to teach your child manners!

4 places I would like to go:
1. Ireland
2. Key West
3. New York
4. Snow Skiing, I have never tried this, and I would like to say I tried it

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Took Gracie to gymnastics
2. Laughed at Gracie when she asked if she made everybody laugh with her rockstar pose, just like her dad
3. Finished the hat I was crocheting for Gracie
4. Pretty sure I thanked my husband for helping out around the house, but just in case I didn’t, I did it again this morning!

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Warm weather
2. Vacation
3. Elmo Live
4. Getting the house cleaned out, so my friends and husband won’t think I am a hoarder

4 things on my wish list:
1. New Work Clothes
2. New computer
3. New Microwave
4. A clean craft room with a sewing machine in it, and I need to know how to work that sewing machine. Seriously they aren’t that expensive, I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails