Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother’s Day and Gracie’s 1st Trip to the Zoo

I hope everyone had a great Mother’s Day, because I certainly did.  Brian took off on Friday and we went to the zoo.  This was Gracie’s first time at the zoo and she was amazed.  She loved seeing all the animals, and I think Brian was more excited than she was to go :).   After the zoo, we went to Norman, and Brian and I went to have sushi for lunch, while Aunt Karla watched Gracie.  After lunch, I went to have a pedicure, which was so relaxing!  Brian and I went to BJ’s to eat dinner, and I had some wonderful salmon!  Saturday, we made our way back to Marlow, then went to have lunch/dinner with my mom.   After that, Gracie was exhausted from the past two days, so she got a bath and went to bed.  Sunday, Gracie told me Happy Muffer’s Day (at least that it what it sounded like), that was the best!  We had fish at Karen’s for lunch and roast for dinner at Grandma’s with Papa Mike.  It was a FULL weekend to say the least, but it was a great one! 

I hope everyone had a great day themselves, and at least got to relax a little!

IMG_0391

IMG_0414 IMG_0410

1 comment:

  1. Oh Goodness! That orangutan is the one that scared the crap out of Haylee last summer. It knocked on the glass while Haylee was on the windowsill thing but had her back turned. So, she hears him make a noise, turns around, and his face is pressed up to the window right in front of her. She started screaming and fell out of the window! She is still terrified of "rangtangs".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails