Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss Gracie

So, I am back at work today, and I have lots to catch up on, but I wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate them praying for Gracie and helping us out!  It is so nice to have such a great family!  Gracie is doing really good, and it has not slowed her down one bit, in fact, I think it made her even more crazy!!  If you don’t know what happened, to make a long story short, Gracie had to have surgery Friday night, to have a stick removed from her palm.  She tripped and fell and it went right between her index and middle finger.  We got to come home from the hospital on Saturday, but I thank our lucky stars it wasn’t worse than what it was!  I leave you with a few pics, we built Gracie a homemade tent last night and she loved it!  BTW, that is duct tape on her bandage, we didn’t have any other tape to put it on it :)IMG_0314 

IMG_0316

IMG_0325

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails