Friday, April 24, 2009

8 things, thought this was good…

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  1. Gracie getting her stitches out
  2. Going to Norman tomorrow
  3. Walking in the March for Babies walk May 2nd
  4. Mother’s Day
  5. My on-call Friday OFF WORK!
  6. Hopefully getting away with my husband for a night this summer
  7. Taking Gracie to the zoo this summer
  8. Garage Sale to get all this stuff out of my garage

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Participated in a 3 hour Disaster Drill
  2. Went to get a new cell phone for the second time, let’s hope this one doesn’t shut itself off
  3. Worked my tail off at work
  4. Fed Gracie left over chicken and french fries
  5. Played outside with Gracie
  6. Gave Gracie a bath
  7. Changed Gracie bandage
  8. Made hair bows

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. I wish I knew how to sew
  2. Knit. Anyone know how to knit? 
  3. Have time to read more, love murder mystery books
  4. Win the lottery. Please, God? I promise to do something amazing with the money.
  5. Take my daughter to a baseball game and then to the zoo
  6. Spend more time with Family and friends
  7. Have a girls shopping day in OKC with dinner and drinks
  8. Pay off my debt. (see #4)

8 Shows I Watch:

  1. Rescue Me
  2. Brothers & Sisters
  3. Nip/Tuck
  4. Sons of Anarchy
  5. Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives
  6. Deadliest Catch
  7. United States of Tara
  8. Friday Night Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails