Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gena's Blog for Today

Hello everyone!  So, last night we were outside making room for some garage sale stuff, and of course, we were listening to some music.  Gracie was spinning around dancing and she started doing air guitar.  She had her tongue sticking out and was kicking her leg.  It was a sight to see, I wish I would have had my camera.  Brian was going through some of his old clothes and found a pair of pants in bought in South Padre Island, back in 93 or something.  When Gracie and I came back outside after taking her to the restroom, Brian was standing there with those one.  He had changed his clothes in the garage.  I am telling you Gracie and him keep me in stitches. 
 
Gena Webb
Support me in the March for Babies walk on May 2nd
http://www.marchforbabies.org/thewebbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails