Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Revelation

You know there are some things in life that you just have to turn over to God.  Let God handle it.  If I didn’t do this with certain things, I would be lost.  I know he has the answers for me, and sometimes I am not listening.  Sometimes I am doing other things and not paying attention.  When I just sit and open my heart and ears I hear it…It makes it all better!  What a difference one single thing can make! 

Here is my favorite part of this song!

I know that you are holding all the answers
I'm tired of losing hope and taking chances,
On roads that never seem,
To be the ones that bring me home
Give me a revelation,
Show me what to do
Cause I've been trying to find my way,
I haven't got a clue
Tell me should I stay here,
Or do I need to move
Give me a revelation
I've got nothing without You
I've got nothing without You

It is all about giving it to him, he has the answers, just listen…I just hope that I wasn’t listening to the wrong thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails