Friday, June 17, 2011

Moments that Matter

You know, things in life start looking a little different when a holiday rolls around.   I wish that wasn’t the case, but it is true it happens to everyone. 

With Father’s Day around the corner, I would like to praise the Lord for my husband. I'm so blessed to be married to him and pray for his continual leadership of our family.  He is trying so hard, and doing a wonderful job at it. 

I know that he gets to be the fun one most of the time;  he gets to eat popsicles with Gracie, and wrestle with her, and dance out in the middle of the garage like no one is watching.  But he also has to be the stern one sometimes too, but is very quickly forgiven.   Kids forgive so quickly.  He is making memories with Gracie that will never be forgotten.

Not that I couldn’t do all of that stuff too, but I am usually in the  house cleaning up after dinner, or do laundry. 

So, Brian Lynn, thank you for just being you!  You make me laugh every day! Olive Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails