Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This past weekend…busy!

 

This past weekend was a blast.  Friday night, Mom and Ron met us at the Relay for Life event in Duncan.  We let Gracie bounce in the moon bounce, eat pizza, play games and get candy, she had such a good time.  At the event, DRH had a booth, that they were raffling off a night’s stay at the Day’s Inn hotel in Duncan.  B and I bought 6 tickets, and I was notified later that we won.  So, a night out with my husband will be planned in the near future!  Saturday, Mom and Ron watched Gracie while B and I went to Norman.  We had a lot of running around to do, and it was nice to get away and eat a quite lunch together.  After we got home, Gracie and I went to see Lilly and Baby Cole, then went to the park.  After the park, we went swimming for about two hours.  Whew, I am not even to Sunday and I am worn out just talking about it.  Sunday morning, we got up and made our weekly trip to Wal-mart.  Brian went home to mow, and Gracie and I went to have breakfast.  We then went to Addy’s house to play for a few hours.  Gracie and I went home, she had some “quiet time” while I made some flip flops.  After that, we all went swimming for three hours.  Gracie is starting to kick her feet, and is getting brave in the pool.  She is jumping off the side, and sliding down the slide.  We had to get her a new swimsuit with the floaties in it, because her life jacket broke, and we can’t go swimming without it.  Brian bought her some Spiderman floaties to go on her arms, and we finally tried them out on Sunday, there were a few times that she was floating in the water by herself.  I am so glad she is not afraid of the water, but it makes me a nervous wreck, I am constantly worried that her face will go under and she will get scared. 

I hope everyone has a great day!

IMG_0557

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails