Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Time and a Happy New Year

Well, we made it.  We made it through another year.  And I, for one am ready to begin a new year!  I am looking forward to this year!  Gracie starts Pre-K for one.  My baby girl is growing up.  WOW!  I know, we aren’t going to handle this well :)   Another reason to look forward to the new year, is that I hope our family all gets well and stays well.  I pray that this is the year of Good Health. 
Anyway, Gracie had a wonderful Christmas and got WAY too many presents.  I should have just bought her a cardboard box, she doesn’t really play much with toys I did buy her, except her guitar Brian gave her.  It is quite a funny site to see.  Although she loves her American girl doll, and all her Barbies.  AND don’t forget her Twinkle Toe shoes.  I haven’t gotten her to wear any other shoe but those since Christmas, so those were a hit.
IMG_1532  
IMG_1573


IMG_1611
The next week, Kara and I braved Chuck E. Cheese for the very first time, and Gracie and Jacob had a great time.  As a matter of fact, Kara is having Jacob’s party there, so all the kids will be so excited for that!  Parents, bring your medication! LOL!  Kara and I split 75 coins and we were there almost 2 hours.  It took forever, but it was truly fun!  Gracie was worn out and she said she had the best day ever.  The rest of my vacation, was spent cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning out junk, putting away Christmas stuff, and the list goes on and on…  I did not want to come back to work this week.  I have slept through my alarm once already this week
Oh yeah, Brian’s dad, Mike had surgery this past week for prostate cancer, he went home yesterday and all looks really well.  Please keep him in your prayers!
I am really going to try to do better with pictures this year and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails