Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All in a days work!

Have you ever had a day where you thought God was looking down on you and snickering the whole time while he watches the world unfold?  Well, I have had a week like that already.  Our dog threw up on the couch and pillows, Gracie painted herself with red paint, along with the carpet, and then she decided that she would play with the gum that was in her mouth and she smeared it all over her leg, hands and chin.  Yes, I know, at least it wasn’t her hair.  We were in the car at the time of that incident, so I made her ride home with her hands in the air, not touching anything.  Good thing, I could laugh about all of this later, because I thought, man I should have taken a picture of that paint, AND that gum, but I didn’t.  Both times, I was so worried about her getting it on other things, I had to get it cleaned up right then.  It is only Wednesday, and I can’t wait to see what else is in store for the rest of the week!

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to get me a belated birthday gift, throw pillows would be nice :)

On a cute note, Gracie was so tired the other night, she passed out in like 5 minutes, and when Brian went in there to check on her, this is what he found.

IMG_1431

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails