Thursday, January 21, 2010

Party in the USA

Well, Gracie went to Bootlegger camp last week, and she loved it!!  It was a dance camp, and she danced her little bootie off.  Well, they were all set to perform at half time on Tuesday night of the boy’s basketball game.  I had called everyone, told them to come and bring your cameras, you know, because she had so much fun, I just knew it was going to be a hoot!  Well, kids have different things in mind, and can quickly change their attitude!  She didn’t want to do it at all.  She cried and cried, and I forged on, if I don’t go get her she will be fine.  She went outside to practice, and they said she did great!  They came in the gym to line up and I waved at her, and she started crying and didn’t stop.  She cried the whole way through the song, but she did stay out there.  That was an accomplishment in itself!  I will spare you the details of the shaky video that I took and share with you two pictures of the aftermath.  You know, once she got off the floor, got a sucker, hugged mom & dad and quit crying…

IMG_0849  

IMG_0851

Oh well, here is to next year!  At least we got a shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails