Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello everyone!

Man, a ton of people have been sick lately, it has hit a few people in my family already.  I know eventually the flute will hit our house, but I am trying to keep it away as long as I can.  We are all taking our vitamins, which Gracie loves her gummy ones.

Since everyone felt great and not a single birthday party was last weekend, we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Newcastle.  We had a great time, it was freezing and muddy, but Gracie still had a ball.  Brian’s niece, Kambree went and his Aunt Karla met us there, and they had a ball.  Walking through the corn field maze, and then the hay ride, and of course, they got to pick out a pumpkin.  Then Karla took the kids, and Brian and I went to eat lunch and went to Target.  Where I got a Starbucks coffee and just browsed through the isles, it was nice. 

I am so ready for this type of weather, it is been so nice, cuddling up on the couch under the blanket.  Although, much to everyone’s surprise, I have been freezing, I guess my hormones changed after Gracie, because I am cold all the time, so this winter might be pretty rough on me.  I hear it is supposed to be a bad and cold winter!

I need to get some shopping days planned for Christmas really soon.  Although, am I the only one who is going to have a tight, and I mean tight Christmas this year??  I am just so afraid of what the future holds, that I don’t want to spend a lot of money.  Brian and I decided to do stockings for each other and one gift with a price limit.  The rest of the Christmas money goes to Gracie.

Is anybody watching the OU/Texas game this weekend?  It starts at 11:00 and from what I hear, ESPN has picked it as their game day, so everyone in the world can watch OU get slammed by Texas.

Well, I better get back to work, I have been pretty busy this week, plus I am on call, so that always make for a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails