Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, Thank the lord!

I am so glad that today is Friday and this week is over.  Gracie has been waking up 2-3 times a night, with her throat hurting.  Brian and I have been crabby all week, because we are both sleep deprived, and we want Gracie to feel better.  It has not been a good week at the Webb house to say the least.  Although, tonight is Gracie’s make-up birthday party!  So, I know she will feel better for a “pupcake” for sure.  She helped me make some Fancy Nancy sticks to put in the cupcakes and I am giving the little girls jewelry to dress up with!  She is excited that she gets to wear her Fancy Nancy dress, and roast marshmallows!  We have been just chugging along this week, just trying to make it through the day.  I actually turned off the radio this morning (very unlike me) on the way to work, and listened to the silence, and prayed the whole way here to work.  I needed to hear silence this morning and reflect on my attitude this week.  I hope that everyone has a great attitude this weekend, and has a great weekend, let’s hope it doesn’t rain, because we need to get out of the house!! 

Brian and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary on the 25th!  We are going to OKC for a few days, maybe I can talk him into going to Affair of the Heart with me!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails