Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday weekend

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but hey, I have been B.U.S.Y!!

This past weekend, we stayed at the Day’s Inn in Duncan for free.  We won free weekend stay, so we decided to take my birthday weekend and stay there.  We had good time, Gracie stayed with us Friday night.  We went swimming, ate junk food, went to the park, watched fireworks with Bailey and Savana.  Brian ended up sleeping on the roll-a-way that we got for Gracie, but he said it was comfy. Then Saturday, B took me out for my birthday dinner in Lawton, at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse.  It was really good, but the service stunk!  We had a really good weekend all in all!  We found out that Gracie has to have her adenoids and tonsils out, we will find out about tubes tomorrow or the next day.  Hopefully we can get the surgery scheduled ASAP, because I am tired of her being sick.  The next few weeks it seems like the calendar is filling up quickly, but one thing I do know, is I need a vacation day!!  Maybe I will get to take one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails